jueves, 12 de abril de 2007

UNIT 6 CONVERSATION

CONVERSATION...

a) Complain about a there different problems and request to fix the problem and make a promise.

Problem: I forgot clean up my mother´s house and she is very angry with me.

Mother: Gined, why you didn´t clean the house.
Gined: Oh, i´m sorry I couldn´t clean it.
Mother: well, would you mind cleaning the house right now?
Gined: okay, no problem
Mother: fine thank you.
Gined: I’ll make sure don´t forget it again.

b) Apologize and give an excuse admit your mistake, make an offer and finally make a promise make a request.

Problem: My cat attack my friend

Friend: Gined, your cat attacks me this morning?
Gined: I’m very sorry. I didn´t close the door.
Gined: It´s my fault. I could take you to the hospital?
Friend: No, i´m fine, don´t worry about me.
Gined: okay.

No hay comentarios: